September 22 to 23, 2012
September 22 to 26, 2012
Windsor Barra Hotel & Congressos
Av. Lucio Costa, 2630
Barra da Tijuca - Rio de Janeiro/RJ - Brazil
SKL Eventos e Turismo
Rua Visconde de Pirajá, 595 - Room 1305 – Ipanema
22410-003 - Rio de Janeiro/ RJ - Brazil
Phone/Fax: (+55 21) 2523-8585
Publication of Papers:
1) The publication of a paper approved for the event program, in the Electronic Proceedings (CD-Rom) and on the Internet, is subject to registration in the event and respective payment by at least one author of the paper until August 14, 2012. After this date, it will not be possible to include any paper in the event program and Electronic Proceedings (CD-Rom) of EnANPAD 2012 and on the pages of the ANPAD website.
2) Pursuant to the decision of the General Assembly, we would like to inform that failure to attend any meeting held under the auspices and within the scope of ANPAD, for presenting approved papers, will result in the author(s) being barred from submitting papers for any Meeting the following year.
3) It is important to note that all papers cannot have been published before, in any printed or electronic form, and should remain so until the end of the event. Failure to observe this condition may result in not being able to present papers in future ANPAD meetings.
4) Proof that the work has not been published before is the responsibility of the authors.
5) The ANPAD Office informs authors of the papers that were chosen that it is not possible to select the date and time for presenting them. The program will abide by the schedule set by the Academic Division and Scientific Board of Directors of ANPAD.
|Types of Registration
||Price of the registration fee until July 30, 2012 (8:45 PM local time in Brasília)
||Price of the registration fee after July 30, 2012 (8:45 PM local time in Brasília)
The registration fee includes:
For Congress Participants
- ID badges for attending the working sessions;
- Event program;
- Electronic Proceedings (CD-ROM) for EnANPAD 2012
- Certificates of participation and presentation of papers, when applicable;
- Folder, notepad and pen.
1) Participants with Accommodations
With this attendance option, the registration fee + the value of the package with accommodations will be charged, which includes three nights accommodation at the selected hotel, from September 23-26, with hotel taxes, breakfast (at the selected hotel), opening cocktail, 2 lunches (including water or a soft drink), get-together dinner and coffee breaks.
Different categories of hotel options are being offered for each participant to choose from, with a limited number of rooms per option. Therefore, request your choice of accommodations on the registration form, indicating order of preference by hotel.
Once proof of payment has been established, the confirmation of the reservation will be subject to room availability and will respect the order of preference of hotels, as marked by the participant. However, after confirming proof of payment, if there are no longer rooms available in the hotels selected, event organizers will notify you about available rooms in other hotels and their respective prices.
Any difference between the price of the package with accommodations and the confirmed package will be the responsibility of the participant. If the price of the confirmed package is greater than the amount paid, a bill will be sent for the corresponding difference, and if less, ANPAD will reimburse accordingly.
|Hotel / Accommodations
Category / Cost per person
|Sheraton Barra (apartamento Classic)*****
|Sheraton Barra (apartamento Preferred)*****
|Transamérica Flat Barra (apartamento Superior)****
|Bourbon Residence Barra Hotel
Note: ANPAD will offer a shuttle service during certain hours between the hotels listed above and the Windsor Barra Hotel.
- The price is always per person and will be paid together with the registration fee, in order to allow this attendance option;
- All additional expenses or those of a personal nature will be covered by guests during check-out (phone calls, laundry, gratuities, mini-bar, etc.);
- In the case of no-show, there will be no refund of fees paid;
- In the case of double rooms, it will be up to the participant to indicate who they will be sharing it with. If this is not noted, the organization will do its best to accommodate you with another congress participant who is in a similar situation. If this is not possible, the reservation will be changed for a single room, and the difference in price will be the responsibility of the participant.
- Participants who wish to bring a guest must note their name on the registration form. Upon confirmation of your booking, a bank payment slip will be sent in regards to the guest package with accommodations that needs to be paid, bearing in mind that the prices are per person.
- The guest package with accommodations includes: 3 nights accommodation at the selected hotel, from September 23-26, with hotel taxes, breakfast (at the selected hotel), opening cocktail, 2 lunches (including water or a soft drink), get-together dinner and coffee breaks.
- The payment of the package with accommodations for people who are not registered in the event does not entitle them to attend the working sessions.
Information about the hotels blocked for the event
Windsor Barra Hotel & Congressos – Seat of the event
Av. Lucio Costa, 2630 – Barra da Tijuca
Check in: from 2 pm on / Check out: 12 noon
Sheraton Barra (Approximately 600 m from the hotel hosting the event)
Av. Lucio Costa, 3150 – Barra da Tijuca
Check in: from 3 pm on / Check out: 12 noon
Transamérica Flat Barra (Approximately 6 km from the hotel hosting the event)
Av. Gastão Senges, 395 – Barra da Tijuca
Check in: from 12 noon on / Check out: 12 noon
Bourbon Residence Barra Hotel (Approximately 12 km from the hotel hosting the event)
Rua Malibu, 1355 - Barra da Tijuca
Check in: from 12 noon on / Check out: 12 noon
2) Participants without Accommodations:
The attendance fee without accommodations is BRL 550. With this option, the above fee + registration fee will be charged, which includes: opening cocktail, 2 lunches (including water or a soft drink), get-together dinner and coffee breaks.
Form of Payment
This form of payment is only available for those living abroad who are unable to pay using any of the other payment methods offered.
NOTE: Filling out the registration form does not guarantee the publication of selected papers or a reservation for accommodations. Confirmation will only take place after verification of payment of the bills that were issued or receipt of the Notice of Commitment.
Your registration will only be processed after proof of payment, at which time a confirmation will be sent to the e-mail address on your registration form within 10 (ten) days. If you do not receive the e-mail confirmation within this period, please email the Executive Office at email@example.com, or call (+55 21) 2523-8585.
Invoices and Receipts:
Once the entire payment has been made, the following documents will be issued:
Invoice for the amount of the registration fee;
Receipt for the price of the package with accommodations and attendance fee without accommodations.
Cancellation of Registration::
Cancellations will only be accepted when submitted in writing to the Executive Office, under the following conditions:
Until August 30, 2012 - full refund of payment.*
After August 30, 2012 until September 10, 2012 - 75% refund.**
After September 10, 2012 - 25% refund. **
* According to the rules for EnANPAD 2012, participants with approved papers will not be entitled to a refund of the registration fee, even if another author(s) has already registered for the event.
** The refund for the amount in regard to accommodations is subject to each hotel's cancellation policy.
All reimbursements for cancellations will only be made 20 (twenty) days after the event.
|Registration and reservations for accommodations via this website end on September 13, 2012. New registrations will only be accepted at the event venue..